Does Whiskey Help Cure A Cold?

Gaelic for “water of life,” whiskey has been touted as a cure for everything from toothaches to swine flu. Even the common cold is said to be stymied by whiskey’s magical properties.

So does whiskey help with a cold? Or is it just another excuse for grandpa to take his “medicine?”

Due to a particular production process whereby whiskey is distilled and then aged in wooden casks, the spirit contains uniquely high doses of cancer-fighting antioxidants and heart-saving phenols, but its whiskey’s non-unique property – alcohol – that has the most effect on your common cold.

Studies have shown that occasional consumption of alcohol may decrease susceptibility to the virus. Once you have the sniffles, whiskey can help allay symptoms by relaxing blood vessels and reducing inflammation, but one must be careful not to overdo it. Too much alcohol will inhibit a good night’s rest, dehydrate the body and exacerbate symptoms. It may even give you a combination cold/hangover, which is known to be 100 times worse than the standard version.

Those who are known to indulge in the ancient panacea sometimes like to stir it into a hot toddy made with water and lemon juice. The hot liquid can help relieve nasal passages while the water prevents dehydration, and lemon is known to reduce phlegm and may even help fight the virus itself with a strong punch of vitamin C. If one were so inclined, she or he might also sweeten the mixture with some honey that can also soothe a sore throat.

Related Article: Hot Toddy Recipe

Whiskey Helps a Cold

Of course, I should remind everyone that our blog entries are for your information only and are not intended as medical advice. Because everyone is different, you should work with your medical professional to determine what’s best for you. If you’re going to drink, do it legally and responsibly; don’t be stupid =).

1. Reply anita bruce Feb 6, 2017 5:37 pm

Greetings to the general public, My name is ANITA BRUCE, i want to tell
    about how i was cured of HIV/AIDS disease by a Doctor called Dr
    SHOKPIKAN, I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on
    HIV and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr SHOKPIKAN cured
    them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was
    convince to give him a try because i had no hope of been cured of
    HIV/AIDS so i decided to contact him with his email that was listed on
    the comment (DR.SHOKPIKAN@GMAIL.COM ), when i contacted him he gave me
    hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously
    worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HIV result
    came out negative. I pray for you Dr SHOKPIKAN God will give you
    everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a
    sincere and great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you
    have any problem….Email
    DR.SHOKPIKAN@GMAIL.COM OR CALL HIM ON THIS NUMBER +2349027587085

ALSO SPECIALISED TO CURE ANY KIND OF DISEASE

(1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HERPES
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) IMPOTENCE,
    (6) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (7) DIARRHEA
    (8) ASTHMA…
    (9) GENITAL WARTS & HPV
    (10) COPD DISEASE…..

2. Reply Patrick James Jan 27, 2017 1:25 am

WOW..All thanks to the great Professor for healing my HPV DISEASE that has antagonized my life totally, since 4 years ago i have been diagnose of HPV DISEASE and since then i have never been happy i shed tears every single day and i have search for help from several places but i couldn’t get one.until i saw a comment of Professor Oseamuyi that he has cured several persons of HPV so i decided to contact him and i asked for his help when i did write to him he gave me the principles and the ways to preparing my medicine which i fully ascertained and followed and he told me that once i receive his herbal medicine and start using it in 2 weeks i will be totally cured. i did all the requires and he prepare my medicine and sent it to me and when i received it and used it in 2 weeks i went to the hospital and i was confirmed negative of my HPV Disease.TODAY i am a free and happy man.also he cured HERPES, HEPATITIS B, Lupus, HIV and kinds disease contact Professor Oseamuyi today and also you we be cured, his Email:professoroseamuyi@yahoo.com

3. Reply jia huisheng Jan 19, 2017 12:08 am

Learning that you have HERPES can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing.

It will probably take a while for the news to sink in.

I remember spending so much money buying drugs like OTC painkillers – acetaminophen or ibuprofen from hospitals hoping that i will be cured, but all to no avail. I contacted so many doctors and they prescribe Antiviral, such as Acyclovir., which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily a good friend of mine told me about a herbal doctor, (Dr.Hazim Usman). At first i never wanted to contact him because i have been fraud by lots of online scam. After much chat and enquiry with the doctor, i decide to take a leap of faith because i have nothing to loose.

To my greatest surprise, Dr.Hazim Usman NEVER DEMANDED FOR AN UPFRONT FEE when i contacted him. All he did was to give me a Herbal Medicine and guidelines on how i am to take them. I followed all procedures as instructed, and after 11 days i went back for a check up, and i was tested NEGATIVE of Genital Herpes.

I just want to encourage all individuals out there living with Genital Herpes, That there is still a huge chance that you can get well again. You can contact Dr. Hazim Usman using his email (usmandrhazim@gmail.com). Call or Whatsapp on: +234 9066143099

Doctor Hazim Usman will never ask you for an upfront fee payment.

BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS ONLINE.

4. Reply paul Jan 14, 2017 5:12 pm

I have been following this blog for a while now and today i decided to share my tinnitus story to encourage someone out there. I suffered from terrible tinnitus for 9 years after a constant exposure to loud noise. These noise sounded like a car horn in my right ear and grew worse at night when everywhere was calm and quiet, i lacked sleep and this ruined my psychological life. I had no idea the sound was damaging my hearing until it was too late and i had partial deafness, i had a constant ringing in my ear which always makes me feel like taking my own life. I tried so many drugs even B-vitamin supplements, especially B-5, visited so many audiologist, mnemonics and all was to no avail. I have not seen my ex for a long while and when we bumped into each other she knew i was not okay and i had to tell her all i was facing. She felt so sad but told me there is a cure which let me in amazement. That was when she told me about Dr. lewishill herbal medicine which gives a permanent relief to tinnitus symptoms and cures it. Lord know i needed help so i got the medicine and used it, that was when i met a breakthrough, i am perfectly okay now and i sleep calm without any stress and i hear clearly now. You too can get cured just contact him on (drlewishill247@gmail. com) for advise and how to get the medicine. Thanks

5. Reply kyeisha Jan 9, 2017 12:23 am

i am here to testify to the world about the goodness of Doctor SEBI i was sicking of HSV1&2 and i was looking for help the one that will help me, know one to help, when my friend tell me about Doctor SEBI and he gave me his email and i contacted him,and i tell him my problem, he told me that he have the herbal cure to the HSV1&2 i was so happy to hear that and he also reference me to many people that he help with the herbal cure too, i was so happy that there is cure to this HSV1&2 i requested for the product in the next 4days the herbal was in my place in USA, i took it according to his instruction after everything and i went to hospital to do checkup and the result was negative and i was very happy about it,i email him again and thank him and i was wanted to pay him, he said known i should take my money away, he told me that i should tell the world about him,so i am now here to tell the world how Doctor SEBI save my life, he is a man with is own destination you can believe in him with your life and he will give you good result,contact him via his email address: DR.SEBIHEALER@GMAIL.COM

6. Reply john mornica Dec 17, 2016 12:44 pm

I have tried so many remedy on my herpes because i was diagnose few years ago which my doctor gave me some medication and all i get is regular outbreaks but when i contacted Dr Alica and told him about my problems. he gave me an herbal remedy and asked me to take it for just few weeks which i did and today i am cured using his herbal remedy according to his prescription,please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, dralicacurehome@gmail.com. do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this DR, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify your good work.

7. Reply Yahlisia McDowell Dec 16, 2016 2:34 pm

Hello World, my name is Yahlisia McDowell, i want to bring to your awareness that there are herbal medicine that could totally eradicate herpes virus from the body, I’m giving this testimony with special reference to Dr.AXE the great who i saw his testimonies form internet. He has the cure to all manner of disease, meanwhile there has been proofs and lots of testimonies. I took my time to investigate DR. AXE on how his herbs magically cured a friend Vernette Heggie and his girl friend who contacted Herpes Virus Simplex 1and 2. For 3 years.There was no reason to doubt his testimony because i saw the speed at which he recovered me again. Now i am being an advocate of good health. Please do reach out to Dr. AXE via his email: dr.axecure@gmail.com for any issues concerning your health, (All kinds of health problems) and Please don’t die in pains and shame, remember health is wealth. Dr. Axe you are great contact him dr.axecure@hotmail.com or dr.axecure@gmail.com

8. Reply GEMMA Dec 12, 2016 7:26 am

I am indeed very happy for my life; My name is Maquilla Gemma Protacio, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 5 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from one church to another, hospitals have been my every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until last Month, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR. ALI EKER helped someone in curing her HIV disease, quickly I copied his email which is (ekerali553@gmail.com). I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in my life. if you are having a similar problems just email him on (ekerali553@gmail.com). Are you in need of help to solve your infertility problem or to get
    pregnant? He can also cure disease like Cancer, Diabeties, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Etc. You can reach me on email: maquillagemmaprotacio@gmail.com

9. Reply CLARA BROWN Dec 8, 2016 5:53 pm

i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr akube,i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on herpes and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr akube cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my herpes result came out negative. I pray for you Dr akube, am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need Dr akube help, you can reach him now on dr.akubecuringhome@gmail.com

10. Reply jessical Nov 30, 2016 3:32 am

ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS FOR THE GREAT DEED HE HAVE DON FOR MY DAUGHTER?
    My daughter suffered from a terrible tinnitus for more than 23 years which started after she turned 5 we all thought it will end but got even worse as days went by. We tried all several treatments and therapy prescribed by various doctors we met but to no avail, she lost total concentration and screamed most times. She usually tells me she hears hissing and ringing noises. This were steady noise that disrupted her entire life, even at night she screams even more because the sounds become louder because everywhere is quiet and she slept less because of this.It was during a casual conversation with a friend that i learned about dr Williams herbal medicine I was able to contact him on his email address. and give him all the necessary information that he needed,few day later he sent me the herbal portion and his medicine was able to restore her back to normal and she is very okay now without any side effects whatsoever. If you have Tinnitus, do not hesitate to contact him on drwilliams098765@gmail.com for advice and for his product. I hope this also helps someone out there.

11. Reply Mitchell Glover Nov 28, 2016 8:42 am

Dear Aluta Spell, your herbs is a must for any woman trying to get pregnant. I was devastated and so was my husband after being told by my fertility specialist at age 38 that I had no option but to consider adoption or donor eggs (according to my doctor I was out of eggs and gave me 4% chance of getting pregnant and a 2% chance of carrying a baby to full term). After much research and dozens of hours reading infertility related articles and posts online, I have found your email I never believed in anything alternative to western medicine and thought all the other stuff like Chinese medicine was a hoax. But I was soon glad to be wrong as I followed your step by step guidelines. After one month of trying I became pregnant and had a beautiful healthy boy. Nine months after that I did everything you told me again and after 2 months of trying I got pregnant again and gave birth to another perfect little boy. I would recommend anyone with an open mind to contact him for help. It just might be the answer to your prayers.his website http://freespellsolution.weebly.com/

12. Reply Eddy Eddy Nov 26, 2016 4:00 pm

I have tried so many remedy on my herpes because i was diagnose few years ago which my doctor gave me some medication and all i get is regular outbreaks but when i contacted Dr ighalo and told him about my problems. he gave me an herbal remedy and asked me to take it for just few weeks which i did and today i am cured using his herbal remedy according to his prescription. do write to him through his email: drighalo@yahoo.com or call +2349051856995 to be cure.

13. Reply malinda jil barnes Nov 15, 2016 11:15 pm

Greetings to the general public. Hiv is a terrible disease, if not for my husband and the help of a great herbalist DR OZI my life would have been a mess! i was diagnosed with hiv in 2008, my husband encouraged me and told me not to lose hope, i manage to give birth to a baby boy who was free from the disease, and my husband was always there for me. one day he came to me and told me that he have found a man who can cure me. base on scientist, they said there is no cure for hiv, he told me that he has seen many testimonies about him on the internet. we decided to contact him, we filled his herbal home form, and he asked us to buy some items which we did. three days later he asked me to go for hiv test, faithfully i went to do the test, and behold i was cured, the virus was not found in my body….. my dear husband and my father DR OZI God will surely bless the both of you, till the end of time… if you have any problem kindly contact him with his email: droziherbalcurehome@gmail or whatsapp him on him mobile phone number +2348060858046

14. Reply donald brittany Nov 15, 2016 2:08 am

I am really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of DR JOEL, i have been suffering from this disease for the past 2 years and 7 mouth without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 1 week and 4days which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you really have one and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me and i know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can to mail him on drjoelhome@gmail.com or you can also whatsapp him on +2349038503545
    he also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below
    . HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.
    .DIABETES
    . CANCER
    .HEPATITIS
    .HIV/AIDS
    Thank you for your time bye.

15. Reply ALLIA Oct 20, 2016 9:08 am

i want to thanks dr.unuareghe for the marvelous work he did in my life, i have been suffering herpes for three years now, and i have applied various medical drugs but they were all in vain,m i have been treated in different medical hospital but my condition remains the same till i finally concluded that there were no cure to my illness, i was searching through the internet when i saw a comment by shamara on how she was cured by dr.unuareghe and she stated in her comment that ever since she had been cure that she had never had any outbreak so i dint believe her because i believe there was no cure to it.but i decided to contact the doc with the email she dropped, and he replied and ask me few questions about my body , he prepared the herbal cure and send it to me through FedEx and after i have taken it for one week and two days as i was instructed then i went for a test to my greatest surprise my result cam out negative, am so happy right now and if you are suffering of any kind of disease you can contact he on his email dr.unuareghecuringhome@gmail.com or call/ watsapp 09055546279,
    he can as well help in the following:
    1}COPD
    2]HIV/AIDA
    3}cancer
    4}HPV
    5}LOVE SPELL.

16. Reply ALLIA Oct 20, 2016 5:50 am

he can as well help in the following:
    1}COPD
    2]HIV/AIDA
    3}cancer
    4}HPV
    5}LOVE SPELL

17. Reply Mrs Clara Oct 19, 2016 1:20 pm

We have Quality vegetable herbs and root and medications for Herpes / cancer cure, back pain, to reduce stress and other illness. We are selling our products at very negotiable and workable prices. Apart from our very magnificent prices, when you buy from us, you are assured of the highest quality and purity available in the market, with a guaranteed discreet courier shipping or a special 24 hours confidential overnight delivery of the product to your address. We respect and value your privacy and will not share your information with anyone. We offer discreet and Reliable packaging and delivery. -Fast and reliable shipment within 24hours within the USA, and 48 hours internationally, using courier service.
    Contact the Doctor in charge for proper proscription of the root and herbs
    DROMOWELE@GMAIL.COM

Thank You All.

18. Reply Alice Oct 14, 2016 4:55 am

I am Alice from New Jersey. I almost gave up trying to get cure my Hiv/Aids,I was in trouble when the doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Hiv/Aids I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.Boadir contact number. I called him and tell him about my Hiv condition and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the herbal remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Boadir herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr.Boadir and very happy with my hubby and family. Any victim of Hiv/Aids should email him on drboadir@gmail.com.com OR (+2348053483687).

19. Reply Shirley Gunni Oct 13, 2016 3:15 pm

I still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude Rick Simpson and his wonderful cannabis oil that cured my ailment. In May 2014 i was diagnosed of Melanoma Cancer, it affected my Skin, intestines and eye.. i went for treatment but to no avail, my family advised the rick hemp oil for my ailment, at first i didn’t want to purchase the oil, because i had doubts about it curing my cancer, but after reading about it and doing researches online, i succumbed to the idea, and indeed it was a wonderful one, the cannabis oil successfully cured my cancer!!! after Three months. Now i am Hale and Healthy…….. you can contact Dr. Allibone on drgeorgeallibone@gmail.com

20. Reply Victoria Steele Powell Oct 13, 2016 3:13 pm

I was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously came across Dr Oduduwara the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his email: oduduwaraspellhome@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Oduduwara that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via: oduduwaraspellhome@gmail.com or call +2347059949676.

21. Reply BRENDA Oct 5, 2016 6:58 pm

‘m karl tovelli, I was diagnosed of Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) June 23rd 2011 and I have been living with it ,taking my

okwiledu. you can contact him through his emai:(dr.okwileducuringhome@gmail.com). And he can cure any types of disease too,

HIV/AIDS, DIABETICS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, ALS, I’m so grateful to Dr.OKWILEDU

22. Reply arabela wen Sep 26, 2016 1:27 pm

OH finally i have seen the light, please everybody with herpes virus should pay attention to my testimony. my name is (arabela anwen). am from united kingdom, and am a medical doctor by profession. i want to say a big thanks to dr oluwa for his great help toward me and my family, it happen few years back when i discover that i was living with the deadly disease called herpes virus. i never took it that serious because i thought there was a cure to it medically, little did i know that there where no medical cure for it, so i was praying so that God will direct me to the person that will be able to cure it for me, because i dint really know where the virus came from. it get to a time when i begin to see some pus in my mouth, body, and private part, at that point of time i thought the world has ended and wanted to take my life because the disease was really disgusting. and after another text, the text confirm that it has develop to HSV2, but i never took my life because i know the life belong too God. one faithful day i traveled to one country in Africa, because a friend told me that there is a conference meeting and is about a herbs Dr called (dr oluwa) that discover a herbs cure to herpes disease. and she is also a victim of this disease. well i was not suppose to be saying this because as a medical dr i was not suppose to believe in herb. but i decided to share this testimony so that people will know the right root to follow, because i know that many people are wasting there money with the wrong people calming that they have a cure to this virus, while the right man that can cure this disease is still alive to help as many people that will come over for his help, and his a nice man who mean well for everybody. to end the story after the conference meeting we now have to go for the herbs which contain (liquid and powder form) and took it home, when i get home i started taking it as instructed for God so kind i notice changes and all the pus in my body was dry off, and i went for medical checkup only to discover that i was cured permanently. and all Glory to God that my husband that left me came back begging because he hard about it too, big thanks to GOD that directed me to dr oluwa. i will only drop his email address to those that need this cure and want to give it a try so that they will live a happy life for the rest of there life. droluwaherpescure@gmail.com once again droluwaherpescure@gmail.com is that email address, thanks everyone and for those that will contact him will be free just as i am in Jesus name amen..

23. Reply arabela wen Sep 26, 2016 12:13 am

24. Reply lilian moore Sep 11, 2016 1:29 pm

MY LIFE IS BACK, Am so happy to share this testimony on how Dr Unuareghe, was able to heal me from Herpes Disease, well i was detected positive on 23th may 2015, and ever since i have been looking for a way to treat and cure this disease from me, but all ways i try there was no solution, few weeks ago i saw a testimony of some people on how Dr unureghe was able to cure them from Herpes disease, still on i heard about it on media when a young lady also gave her testimony about this same Dr, well left with no hope i message Dr unuareghe, telling him all my problem, he told me what we were to do, that he was going to send me a portion which i am going to take, and after which i took this herb portion he sent to me, he told me to go back to the hospital for check up and after i have done that i should come and tell him the good news result, at first when i saw the message i was so shock and still did not believed i will be cured, well friend to make my story short i am HIV negative now after many time of sorrow, i am Negative, and my sickness are gone, i thank God for leading me to this man….you can email him on dr.unuareghecuringhome@gmail.com he can be of help to you on any problem like
    {1} HIV/AIDS
    {2CANCER
    {3}HERPES
    {4}DIABETES
    (5}HERPERTITIS B
    (6}HPV

25. Reply Michel Begaud, Sep 11, 2016 7:44 am

I’m Michel Begaud, I was diagnosed of Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) June 23rd 2011 and I have been living with it ,taking my medications till I went for a counseling section and I met a friend and she brief me on what she saw on a blog about how a herbal doctor cured Herpes Simplex Virus that she wants to give it a try that I should apply also but out of ignorance I refused ,two weeks later she sent an Herpes Simplex Virus result which tested that she was negative, I was so excited and i requested for the contact address. So i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. and a week a week later i went for another test and i was tested negative. and today I am Herpes Simplex Virus negative. i was indeed cured, and now i am totally healed of herpes and happy, all thanks to Dr Okosun. you can contact him through his emai:(okoson3187515@gmail.com). And he can cure any types of disease too, HIV/AIDS, DIABETICS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, ALS, I’m so grateful to Dr Okosun…

26. Reply Michel Begaud, Sep 11, 2016 7:43 am

I’m Michel Begaud, I was diagnosed of Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) June 23rd 2011 and I have been living with it ,taking my medications till I went for a counseling section and I met a friend and she brief me on what she saw on a blog about how a herbal doctor cured Herpes Simplex Virus that she wants to give it a try that I should apply also but out of ignorance I refused ,two weeks later she sent an Herpes Simplex Virus result which tested that she was negative, I was so excited and i requested for the contact address. So i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. and a week a week later i went for another test and i was tested negative. and today I am Herpes Simplex Virus negative. i was indeed cured, and now i am totally healed of herpes and happy, all thanks to Dr Okosun. you can contact him through his emai:(okoson3187515@gmail.com). And he can cure any types of disease too, HIV/AIDS, DIABETICS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, ALS, I’m so grateful to Dr Okosun.

27. Reply QUEEN Sep 10, 2016 10:34 am

GOOD morning my name James queen i am from U S A I am so very happy to share this
    God bless Dr.ALEGU for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HIV since 2013 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HIV out of my body system, I searched about some possible cure for HIV i saw a comment about (DR.ALEGU@gmail.com) how he cured HIV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through COURIER POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 19 days later i was cured from HIV, Dr.ALEGU truly you are great man, do you need his help also? Why don’t you visit his DR.ALEGU@gmail.com if you are having a similar problem contact him through his WHATS-APP NUMBER +2348039370962, or contact him via email: DR.ALEGU@GMAIL.COM

28. Reply nunu caligril Sep 2, 2016 2:22 pm

My Name are Nunu Caligril i am really happy that i was cured, form (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS AND THROAT) with the using of herbal medicine of Dr EDE-MEME , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years without solution until i came across the email of this herbal man who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 7 days and which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this DR.EDE-MEME who is ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Doctor and see if he will
    not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me. he is really a great man contact him now. with this email: edeharbelhome@gmail.com he is waiting for your email: edeharbelhome@gmail.com

29. Reply wilson Aug 28, 2016 11:36 pm

(HOW I WAS CURED TOTALLY WITH HERBAL MEDICINE)
    .hello viewers……
    i was diagnosed of hepatitis b 2010, my family doctor gave me lamivudine (Epivir) as medication which helped me going for 5 years, ,because there was no cure for hepatitis b,till one day GOD lead to a forum were so many people are talking about how they where cured of hepatitis b with herbal medicine of a great herbal medicine doctor DR MAPIPA, and he sell herbal medicines to cure different kinds of diseases,such as HERPES,ALS,MND,EPILEPSY,LEUKEMIA,ASTHMA,,GONORRHEA,,EMPHYSEMA,GENITAL WARTS,PARKINSON”S,COPD , and lots more.I contacted Doctor mapipa via email;drmapipaherbalmedicinehome(at)gmail(dot)com and made purchase of the hepatitis b herbal medicine, i received the herbal medicine through courier services within 3 days, when i received the herbal medicine i applied it as prescribed and was totally cured of hepatitis be within 4 weeks of usage, my family doctor confirmed am free from hepatitis b.is two months now,am living a normal life again ..thanks to doctor mapipa..please dont ignore this post is real …check his website to know more about him ,www(dot)drmapipaherbal(dot)weebly(dot)com..

30. Reply sandra Aug 26, 2016 7:10 am

My problem with herpes has caused me many traumas, especially in my sex life. I was so afraid of infecting my boyfriend, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting dermatologists queries hundreds of times. Unfortunately, they did not find a definitive solution to my problem.The solution came from the least expected place. By reading in a specialized forum on the subject, mentioned a method for eliminating herpes. Many people had tried, with excellent and quick results.I had nothing to lose so I decided to use this method to eliminate my herpes. spent six weeks using this method and my herpes completely disappeared. I recommend this method to all people who want to eliminate the herpes from your body forever should contact DR.PETER via his direct email: peterherpescurehome@gmail.com

31. Reply Rrebecca Rrebecca Aug 20, 2016 4:10 pm

I am very happy today to share this amazing testimony on how Dr. AYODELE the herbal doctor was able to cure me from my Herpes Virus with his herbal medicine. I have been a herpes patient for almost 8 months now and have tried different methods of treatment to ensure that I am cured of this terrible disease, but none worked for me, so I had to leave everything to God to handle as I was a Christian who had faith that one day God would intervene in my life, yet I felt so sad and desperate as I was losing almost everaything due to my illness, A few months ago while I was surfing the internet I saw different recommendation about Dr AYODELE on how he have been using his herbal Medicine to treat and cure people, these people advice we contact Dr. AYODELE for any problem that would help immediately, I contacted Dr AYODELE and I told him how I got his contact and also about my disease, after some time Dr. AYODELE told me to have faith that he would prepare for me a medication of herbal herbs, he told me I would take this medicine for a few weeks and also asked my home for home address so as possible for him to submit the drug for me, so my good friends after all the process and everything Dr AYODELE actually sent me the medicine, I took it as I was directed by Dr. AYODELE, after a few weeks passed, while on Dr. AYODELE medication I began to experience changes in my body, I had to call my doctor at the hospital for some blood test, after test my hospital doctor told me that I was no longer with the herpes virus and my blood is pretty good, I can not even believe this, Friends well today i am Herpes Free and i want everyone to know that there is a cure for herpes for those who will contact Dr AYODELE after reading my testimony, you can kindly contact Dr. AYODELE in (DR.AYODELESPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.C OM) or call him +2348107682218, God bless you al

32. Reply Veronica Aug 6, 2016 10:53 pm

I just found out I got herpes 1 on my lip and I began to have two blisters underneath my bottom lip then I began to have a fever and my throat hurt which I read are some of the symptoms I went to the doctor after five days and she prescribed some medication for me but there was know way out the symptoms was just getting worst each an every day and I have read that the virus will forever stay in my body, i have search a way out to get rid of this herpes and spend a lot in hospital. i wanted to visit my aunt in Canada because of this virus i was ashamed to visit, so i have to open up for her about the herpes i was surprised to hear that she was affected years back when she was still in USA but at the end she was able to it it out and she was free from herpes.i was happy to share my problem with her because problem share is problem solve, she gave me an email of a man called DR PETER who was able to help me flush out the herpes virus from my body system totally, ever since then i never had any symptom or cold sore because of the HERBAL NATIVE MEDICINE he prepared and was send across to the address i gave him. you can contact him if you have any problem Email: peterherpescurehome@gmail.com

33. Reply prophet TB joshual Aug 4, 2016 2:27 pm

God work in a supernatural way he is not a man he has done it before and he will do it again,are you having difficulties in life?have you been ill and it seems not to be healing why dont you try the healing power because help has come your way today prophet TB joshual morning water will wipe all your problem and make you clean from every disease or sickness you may be having the lord wants to heal you,your set time has come you can email us at: tbjoshuaministries889@gmail.com dont die in silence,just an email can help you

34. Reply Kenneth Laura Jul 25, 2016 5:04 pm

I have been HIV positive for 3 years and long for the day to be free of this disease. I would love to be part of any trial that helped find the cure, i have an undetectable viral load and CD4 count of around 1100.
    I have tried almost everything but I couldn’t find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i came across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of this great powerful healing spell doctor ,I wonder why he is called the great Dr, Odia, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so I quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and so i did all the things he asked me to do,He ask me to buy some herbs and which I did for my cure,only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing doctor Odia gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too on his email: ( drodiaherbalistcenter @ gmail . com ) or call him on +2349083652154 He is always able to help you get your heart desire granted…………….. I thank Dr, Odia

35. Reply KIMBERLY ROWLAND Jul 17, 2016 2:23 pm

I was diagnosed with genital herpes for over 5 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my fiance after he discovered that i was having herpes virus, he departed from me i tried all my best to make him stays with me, but he neglected me until a friend of mine on Facebook from Singapore told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing spell, he sent me the email address to contact (dr.ogunsola1@gmail.com) and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he want from me and surprisingly on Sunday last week He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now (herpes NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, Please do en-devour to email dr.ogunsola1@gmail.com for healing and solution.

36. Reply mireille Jul 10, 2016 4:53 am

i want to share to the whole world on how Dr Thomas cured me from Genital Herpes, Please help me thank Dr Thomas for his good work I really believed Genital Herpes is known not to have a cure, i contacted this disease in 2012, i have done all my best to get cured from this disease but all to no avail until a friend of mine told me about doctor Divine treatment herbal home on the internet who helps people cure any kind of diseases including HIV, Cancer, Herpes,ulcer etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor he helped me with his herbal medicine and i was healed within (10days) and i went for a medical checkup and my doctor confirm it that i am HERPES negative.Contact this grate herbal doctor for any kind of disease or ailment via this email:divinetreatment02@gmail.com. or call +1 347 396 0623

best regards
    Mireille Barnes

37. Reply SHAMARA TAYLOR Jul 9, 2016 7:36 pm

I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw Dr Unuareghe testimony online on how he was cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via fedEX and it got to me after 3days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i’m so happy! that’s the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his email dr.unuareghecuringhome@gmail.com or his cell number:+2349055546279 and if you need more information about he you can reach me also on +13156422295.

38. Reply SHAMARA TAYLOR Jul 9, 2016 2:11 pm

39. Reply Lawrence Jul 6, 2016 10:55 am

Hello everyone,I got cured of herpes last year after i contacted one Doctor OlowoBaba. I saw a post on the internet after i seek healing for several years from different doctors in California. I sent this Doctor a request for help and he sent me the medication after i paid him. Now i am negative and i referred him to all my friend who had this same sickness and they have gotten their cure too.You can contact him via his email. dr.olowobabal@gmail.com Thanks

40. Reply tracy malay Jul 3, 2016 9:16 am

Hello everyone here in this forum i am so glad that i have this great opportunity to come out here and share my testimony on how Dr okosodo was able to cure me totally from Hiv disease, i have been suffering from this Disease for approximately 4 Years now, i have tried various ways to get rid of this Virus out of my body, i have also purchase for Medical treatment from my doctor but they all failed, sometime back now while i was browsing the Internet i found some good quote concerning Dr okosodo Herbal Medicine, and how he has been using it to save souls from Different Disease including Cancer, someone also said she was been cured of Hiv from his medicine, and they gave out his contact details in case anyone needs his help, i decided to contact Dr okosodo and i told him about my Hiv illness he told me not to worry that he was going to send me his herbal medicine all i was to do is to send him my personal details and also my home address so he can post the Medicine to me, actually i did all that was required by this Man, i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Hiv Virus was no longer there, i even went to other hospital for better confirmation its was still the same thing, Today i am so happy that i am Negative again, Dr okosodo has given me reasons to share tears of Joy, you can reach to Dr okosodo on his email address at ( drokosodopowerfulhomegmail.com) or call him on +2348136623427

41. Reply Lauren Walter Jul 1, 2016 6:40 am

HOW I WAS CURE FROM HERPES THROUGH THE HELP OF DR OBOTOR WITHIN 8 DAYS

My Name is Lauren Walter i want to thank Dr OBOTOR for the herbal HSV1 AND HSV2 medicine he gave to me and my daughter, i was suffering from hERPES when i gave birth to my daughter and that was how my daughter got the sickness indirect from me, but to God be the glory that i am heal with the herbal medicine that DR OBOTOR gave to me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to encourage everyone that the solution to our herpes has come to an end, so i will like you to contact this great healer on his email address: obotorhealingnetwork@gmail.com with him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i and my daughter are cured of HERPES, we are now negative after the use of his medicine,my doctor confirm it. once more i say a big thank to you Dr OBOTOR for healing hands upon my life and my daughter, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. email him now he is waiting to receive you obotorhealingnetwork@gmail.com

42. Reply world chef astuce Jun 11, 2016 9:00 am

However, there is another standpoint that only one single image gains market recognition is
    not enough because its figure is too stuffless.
    Backpacks and over-the-shoulder personalized tote bags are another
    popular item on the back to school shopping list. How about
    a phrase from a song that you’d like to have as a notification.

43. Reply Susana Bonita Jun 3, 2016 8:48 am

Hello, everyone! im here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV). I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was outcasted and rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and enquire about cure for HERPES and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will hel me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days! i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but im so happy! thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! and if you need his help, you can email him on :arthurmoon01@gmail.com

44. Reply Susana Bonita Jun 3, 2016 8:40 am

God bless Doctor Arthur moon for helping me cure my diabetes type 2. Brethren, i have suffered diabetes for a long period of time, i have tried so many remedy, but known seems to work. But i had contact with a herbal doctor who i saw so many people testifying on how they were all cured of their various disease and viruses by this doctor. So i explained my entire problem to him, and he promised to cure me. So i gave him all benefit of doubt, and behold he prepared the herbal mixture, and send it to me in my country. Today, i am proud to say i am diabetes free, and my sugar level has been restored to normal. So in case you are out there suffering from diabetes and other diseases or virus, i want to tell you to quickly contact: Arthur moon for your cure. His email is arthurmoon01@gmail.com

45. Reply rose sharon May 31, 2016 1:34 pm

God bless Dr.okosodo for his marvelous work in my life,my name is (rose sharon) I was diagnosed of HPV human papillomavirus since 2012 and I was taking my
    medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get cure of HPV, I searched about some possible cure for HPV i saw a comment
    about Dr.okosodo how he cured HPV with his herbal medicine, I contacted
    him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my
    health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine
    as prescribed by him and 10 days later i was cured from HPV, Dr.okosodo
    truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him
    through drokosodohealingalter@outlook.com or drokosodohealingalter@gmail.com and you can also contact me to
    know more about him on my email(rosesharon915@gmail.com) DOCTOR OKOSODO
    CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER
    4. ALS 5. Hepatitis B 6. Diabetes

46. Reply JASMINE JACKSON Apr 13, 2016 2:45 pm

I am here to give my testimony about Dr.Unuareghe who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Unuareghe,i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on herpes and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Unuareghe cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my herpes result came out negative. I pray for you Dr Unuareghe am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need Dr Unuareghe help, you can reach him now on dr.unuareghecuringhome@gmail.com

47. Reply is destroy depression system a scam Dec 4, 2015 1:58 pm

You need to be a part of a contest foor one of the greatest websites online.

I willl recommend this blog!